What Is Africa’s Problem
by Yoweri K. Museveni
University of Minnesota Press, 2000
Cloth: 978-0-8166-3277-0 | Paper: 978-0-8166-3278-7
Library of Congress Classification DT30.5.M87 2000
Dewey Decimal Classification 320.9676
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Mwalimu Julius K.
- Key Political Events in Uganda
- Profile of President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni
- Ugandan Politics
- Ours is a Fundamental Change
- The Price of Bad Leadership
- Colonial Versus Modern Law
- The State of the Nation in 1989
- Why the Interim Period was Extended
- The Interim Balance Sheet
- Where is the Public Spirit in the Public Service?
- Corruption is a Cancer
- Was It a Fundamental Change?
- Building Uganda for the Future
- Military Strategy in Uganda
- Why We Fought a Protracted People's War
- Who is Winning the War?
- The NRA and the People
- How to Fight a Counterrevolutionary Insurgency
- African Politics
- What's Wrong with Africa?
- Most of Africa Kept Quiet…
- Self-Reliance is the Way Ahead
- Political Substance and Political Form
- The Crisis of the State in Africa
- Africa in World Politics
- When is Africa's Industrial Revolution?
- Defending Our Common Heritage
- The Economic Consequences of Coffee
- Africa Needs Ideological and Economic Independence
- Where does the East-West Thaw Leave Africa?
- The Need for North-South Cooperation
- AIDS is a Socioeconomic Disease
- Appendix: The National Resistance Movement Ten-Point Program