Applied General Equilibrium and Economic Development: Present Achievements and Future Trends
edited by Jean Mercenier and T. N. Srinivasan
University of Michigan Press, 1994
Library of Congress Classification HD73.A67 1994
Dewey Decimal Classification 338.900151
ABOUT THIS BOOK
| REQUEST ACCESSIBLE FILE
ABOUT THIS BOOK
Presents sophisticated applied analyses of issues in development economics
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Part 1.
- Modeling Agricultural Policy Issues
- Chapter 1.
- Food Policy Simulations for Indonesia: The Fifth Five-Year Plan Period, 1989–93
- van Veen,
Wim C. M.
- Chapter 2.
- Agricultural Price Policy in India: Some Explorations
- Part 2.
- Analysis of Stabilization Programs
- Chapter 3.
- Macroeconomic Stabilization and Adjustment Policies in a General Equilibrium Model with Financial Markets: Turkey
- Chapter 4.
- A Financial Computable General Equilibrium Model for the Analysis of Stabilization Programs
- Part 3.
- Modeling Imperfect Competition
- Chapter 5.
- Tariffs and Export Subsidies when Domestic Markets Are Oligopolistic: Korea
- de Melo,
- Chapter 6.
- In the Cournot-Walras General Equilibrium Model, There May Be “More to Gain” by Changing the Numéraire than by Eliminating Imperfections: A Two-Good Economy Example
- Part 4.
- Modeling Intertemporal Trade-offs
- Chapter 7.
- Investment, Expectations, and Dutch Disease: A Comparative Study: Bolivia, Cameroon, Indonesia
- Chapter 8.
- A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Effects of Carbon Emission Restrictions on Economic Growth in a Developing Country: Egypt
- Chapter 9.
- Structural Adjustment and Growth in a Highly Indebted Market Economy: Brazil
- da Conceiçao,
- de Souza,
- Chapter 10.
- North-South-OPEC Trade Relations in an Intertemporal Applied General Equilibrium Model
REQUEST ACCESSIBLE FILE
If you are a student who cannot use this book in printed form, BiblioVault may be able to supply you
with an electronic file for alternative access.
Please have the accessibility coordinator at your school fill out this form.
It can take 2-3 weeks for requests to be filled.