This title is no longer available from this publisher at this time. To let the publisher know you are interested in the title, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reconstructing the Academy: Women's Education and Women's Studies
edited by Elizabeth Minnich, Jean F. O'Barr and Rachel A. Rosenfeld
University of Chicago Press, 1988
Paper: 978-0-226-53014-7 | Cloth: 978-0-226-53013-0
Library of Congress Classification LC1756.R43 1988
Dewey Decimal Classification 376.650973
| REQUEST ACCESSIBLE FILE
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Education of Women as Philosophers
- An Analysis of University Definitions of Sexual Harassment
- Changing the Curriculum in Higher Education
- For and About Women: The Theory and Practice of Women's Studies in the United States
- Trying Transformations: Curriculum Integration and the Problem of Resistance
- The Costs of Exclusionary Practices in Women's Studies
- Alliances between Women: Overcoming Internalized Oppression and Internalized Domination
- Educating Women in America
- Women's Colleges and Women Achievers
- Women's Colleges and Women Achievers Revisited
- Women's Colleges and Women Achievers: An Update
- Wandering in the Wilderness: The Search for Women Role Models
- Cultural Feminism versus Post-Structuralism: The Identity Crisis in Feminist Theory
- Signs Articles of Related Interest
REQUEST ACCESSIBLE FILE
If you are a student who cannot use this book in printed form, BiblioVault may be able to supply you
with an electronic file for alternative access.
Please have the accessibility coordinator at your school fill out this form.
It can take 2-3 weeks for requests to be filled.